How do I set up Two-Factor Authentication?
To provide the most secure sign-in experience, Microsoft recommends using MFA. The user can be prompted for additional forms of authentication, such as to respond to a push notification, enter a code from a software or hardware token, or respond to an SMS or phone call. More conceptual information can be found here.
- This is how the process of enabling MFA looks like:
- You get the credentials to the admin account that’s created with the tenant
- Log in using the credentials
- Reset the password
- Set up the MFA as per this instruction
- If enabled, this is how your password and/or 2FA token can be reset: